Sunday, February 14, 2010

So, my blog's name changed again

Yep. I saw another blog that had the same name, so I changed mine because I'm weird like that. This name is temporary, until I can think of a new one.
In other news.
Editing's been going well. I had no idea what I was doing the first day, but I think I'm getting better at it. I've got a growing nest of post-its on the attic wall next to where I work, and my manuscript is still up there. I'll post a picture in a few days.
I have addressed the one main plothole I wanted to close up - I need to write the requisite scenes, but I've at least fitted it in, as well as creating a place to work in solutions to other problems.
In other other news... well, I really don't have enough of a life to post any other news. I'll keep you posted though.
kthxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment