Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Late NaNoWriMo update III

Right in the middle of writing a bluffing scene. Why is Tobias bluffing this guy? He could deal with Ukobach. There's no reason to bluff.
I'm having less and less control over what happens in my story. Legion is in the middle of a really epic battle with the Devylwurm, who I may or may not have mentioned earlier.
Tobias made a false alliance with the Antichrist and now has a killer death body. With his normal head. It made sense at the time. And now they're all together and journeying off to kill the Antichrist. Meanwhile I've set the stage for Jake and Ashley (Tobias's best friend and his best friend's girlfriend) to become major characters, which probably won't happen until the sequel, which is now definite. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment